Sunday, July 5, 2015

July Currently

Summer! Where did you go?! I can not believe that summer is halfway over. I kept promising myself that this summer I would really get back on my blogging schedule. What better way to start than with Farley's Currently Linkup?!

If you haven't been sucked into PLL yet, login to your Netflix account and watch it NOW. Murder, love, ridiculous teenagers - what could be better? 

Though I am loving all of my traveling, I am so glad to be sleeping in my own bed again for the next couple of weeks before I hit the road again!

Who is going to help me with my want and need this month!? I need to get some laundry done, but it's still just sitting there. I'm WANTING to stay on top of this blog - someone help me do that! I love the escape that writing gives me, but I also am an expert at coming up with excuses.

Good news: I just finish Jan Richardson's The Next Step in Guided Reading. It was filled with practical suggestions that I can't wait to use next year. Tune in next week for a post sharing my excitement about the book!


8 comments:

  1. I love PLL! I was so happy when I noticed they put it on Hulu. I'm also a Dance Moms fan (sad, but true), and loved seeing Maddie dance on PLL.
    I'm also super excited for the next school year! Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't watched Dance Moms yet. I may need to add it to my guilty pleasures list! Thanks for stopping by!

      Liz

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous that you live so close to the beach! We're about an hour and a half drive from the ocean, and I would LOVE to live closer. Great to have found another native Marylander!

    Enjoy the rest of your summer!
    Susie
    Shafer's Shenanigans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I can't wait to keep up with your blog. I am definitely spoiled by the beach. :)

      Liz

      Delete
  3. I grew up in MD in Howard County. I now live in NM. I also had laundry on my Currently. Traveling creates so much of it, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to see native Marylanders! New Mexico is so far! Traveling is the worst for laundry! Instead of tackling my pile, I'm heading to the pool.

      Liz

      Delete
  4. I have so much trouble blogging too! I just wish I was more consistent. Enjoy your comfy bed!!
    Michelle B.
    www.missheymiss.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is definitely my problem! I'm so inconsistent with it, but I love it so much. Thanks for stopping by!
      Liz

      Delete