June Currently!

I'm backkkk! I made it through 2 weeks of testing 4 subjects and 5th grade awards. To help me celebrate, my district gave us a Tropical Storm Day today (our last day of school) to be made up on Monday. So, I'm spending today on my couch, watching movies and the storm, and catching up on my blogging world.


Listening: Watching Safe Haven, remembering when it was beautiful in my part of NC and listening the the crazy winds from Andrea right now! Hope this early storm isn't a sign for the rest of our summer.

Loving: My summer plans. Including working on the beach, sleeping on the beach, playing on the beach. Oh and getting ready to implement my STEM program from my E4 study! I can't wait!

Thinking: My To Do list: 
- laundry
- dishes
- taking out the trash
- organizing my classroom
- finding an apartment for next year

Wanting: A beach day! I didn't get to go last weekend and I'm complaining like a baby about it. I need the sun to come back out!

Needing: To get up and cross those things off of my To Do list! Rainy days make me want to do nothing though. 

3 Vacay Essentials: Books - I've got to have some sort of entertainment on the beach.  Soda - I still need my caffeine fix. Sunscreen - Practicing safe sun. No sunburn for me!

Don't forget to link up your June Currently with Oh' Boy 4th Grade!
Oh' boy fourth grade



Labels: ,